Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bacon Egg & Tomato Breakfast Sandwich

I love making breakfast for myself, it makes the day go so much better. For this breakfast I poked some holes in a potato and nuked it in the microwave for a few minutes, to give it a quick start with the cooking process. Meanwhile I cooked up two pieces of bacon in a small omelette pan and once the potatoes were precooked and cut I finished them up in the leftover bacon grease. This gives them some good color and flavor (bacon, yum!). After the potatoes were through I threw an egg in and put an english muffin in the toaster. These bigger than life english muffins are from the Fresh & Easy Market and they are seriously to die for! The sandwich has egg, some mozzerela cheese melted on top, then the bacon and some tomato slices. It was delicious, and somewhat of a complete breakfast with the milk and grapes. =)

Mmmm...see that melty-cheesey-bacon goodness? THATS what breakfast is all about.


Unless you're craving waffles...then maybe this is what its all about?


1 comment: